Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The Holidays are here!

As of yet I still haven't posted here about anything related to technology but I'm working on it. Especially since tomorrow is the last day of the West Australian school term 1 for High School students. I was planning on spending most of the holidays at BHP working for Computer Sciences Corp but I can't even go for the safety course until the 30th of April which rules out that idea. The one positive that has come from that is that it allows me to dedicate more time to my personal projects and learning. Being a designer means I can draw things pretty good, but I still have to learn how to use Blend and WPF properly. Content Presenter is an excellent video resource for people just getting into Expression Blend, I have already learnt a lot so I highly recommend it!

No comments: