Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Beta Software I'm testing

I love testing software, to the point that almost every program I use is pre-release which is some cases might not be such a great thing :). Looking back, my first ever beta program was for Windows Media Player 10, we all know how awesome that was. Since then I have tested/ing:

Firefox 2
Firefox 3 (Current)
Internet Explorer 7
Internet Explorer 8 (Current)
WMP 10
WMP 11
Windows Live Messenger
Skitch (Private) (Current)
Comic Life (Private)
Comic Life Magiq (Private) (Current)
Bento (Current)
Expression Blend 2.5 (Current)
Yahoo! Messenger for Vista (Current)
Flow (Current)

Thats all I can think off the top of my head. Being able to test this software and even be chosen for private testing is an honour for me as I get to use the software and provide my thoughts and bugs with it. I have tried to provide all the links so you can check out the betas for yourself. Two of importance are Yahoo Messenger which uses a stunning WPF rich interface and Flow which is built by a student :)

No comments: