Sunday, October 19, 2008

MacBook Pro Unibody ordered!


The hard work and saving has finally paid off, I just dropped some coin on a brand new unibody MacBook Pro or more commonly referred to as the most stunning laptop on the planet (take that Voodoo Envy). These are the specs:

15inch LED Backlight LCD
2.4Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo
4GB DDR3 Ram
250GB HDD
Superdrive (DVD-DL Burner)
Mini DisplayPort to DVI adaptor


It will be between a week and two weeks before it arrives and I can't wait, like I want it NOW! How bout that DDR3 1066Mhz Ram, thats lightening fast. The things Im most looking forward to are the multi-touch trackpad, iMac like screen, backlit keyboard and super bright screen. My screens are always set to the brightest settings and the new LED does not fail, neither does it take 15 minutes to get to full brightness like standard screens. The first thing I will do when I get it is set it to use the 9600M GT with 256MB for maximum performance :) The next step (and a big next step) is to get the new LED Cinema Display with DisplayPort and MagSafe Adaptor built in but that will be a long time off yet. The weird thing is, the 15 inch screen has the same resolution as my external 19 inch Dell so its like carrying my dell screen with me.

This is so cool, more updates as they happen.

No comments: