Sunday, November 23, 2008

Microsoft Quality


I have a Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 6000, its a great comfy design with custom buttons which I use with expose. For a software company, the drivers that accompany their hardware leave a lot to be desired especially on the mac. The mouse driver crashes a lot which sends the curser off in crazy directions but is easily fixed by opening and closing system preferences. I have got used to that but its that image above that annoys the crap out of me. Its saying that I have low batteries in the mouse , giving the option to remind me in a desired amount of days which is great concept... if it worked. No matter what day you pick, the dialog keeps popping up, to the point that you have 30 or so scattered around your screen. I did expect more, especially from the Mac BU devision of Microsoft.

No comments: