Monday, June 9, 2008

WWDC 08 Predictions :)

Its already June 9 for us Aussies but when this magic date rolls around in San Francisco the world be graced by the work of the worlds greatest computer company, Apple. The World Wide Developer conference is about to begin in a couple of hours so I thought I would share my predictions on what will be announced. I have made it known on my blog that I have a thing for the iPhone, especially since we now have official information stating the 3G enabled phone will be offered for sale in Australia by Vodafone, Telstra and Optus, I will hopefully be getting mine as soon as possible. I think there will also be this:

Wireless Time Machine backup for iPhone
Mac OS X 10.6 Preview
New Mac Pro
A mid ranged desktop mac to sit between mini and Pro (Been on my wish list for a while)
Updated MacBook (Alloy case) with Multi-Touch

This is what I would like to see from Apple, I guess I will just have to see what happens when I wake tomorrow morning to order my iPhone :) Hopefully...

1 comment:

Nocatster said...

Mariner Software agrees with you about the new iPhone will take center stage (no shock there) but, in addition to the iPhone, more predictions at their site. And speaking of the iPhone, Mariner will hopefully have some news/screenshots to share for Mariner Calc on the iPhone. It's really starting to take shape! So when you get your new iphone check them out.