Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Microsoft Analytics

Since the release of my website and not long after the conception of the blog I have been using the Microsoft adCenter Analytics Beta for tracking the page traffic. My choice for using this system over Google is that it actually works and pretty neatly at that. Unfortunately about a week ago I was notified that as of the last day of this year, the service will be discontinued, which is a real shame. This blog will continue using the service to the end but the new company website will have to use a new service. Maybe I should give Google another go, recommend any other analytics services? Thanks for all the page tracking data, it was very helpful!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had no idea microsoft had a traffic analyzing service.No wonder it is being discontinued, surely Google's service will do just fine for your blog. Give it a go. ;)